InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Chocolate Bar Talk

Oh Henry, Oh Henry. Give me a Kiss, Big Hunk. I scored with Babe Ruth, but I prefer your Whopper to that Dud. Let's hit the dark bar for some free sampling. Afterall, it's Pay Day, and we've got $100,000 to blow. I know it's been a Rocky Road, Toots, but we made it Twix all the Snickers and Crunch. I'm not into M&M or a 3 Musketeers. I just want S'more of your Nutty self. No Junior Mints or Raisinettes for this Kit Kat. I'm talking the most Organic Whatchamacallit this side of the Milky Way.

Have a really good piece of chocolate sweetness this Halloween!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Robyn,

    That's very cool writing: you play with words so well!

    Happy Halloween (hope you'll have tons of chocolate),

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah!
    I keep enjoying your down-to-earth, thoughtful writing too.
    Hope you get your best chocolate ever this year. :)
    Happy Halloween!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this! A really fun thing to read..unfortunately it got me thinking about the candy bar (Hershey chocolate) that I had been testing my will power with....I lost!

    JeaneBee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies. And JeaneBee, there are no losers when it comes to eating chocolate!

    ReplyDelete