InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Special Report

This beautiful young lady needs help. A click (e.g., liking her facebook page) can make a difference. We've seen it time and again in this warmhearted blogosphere. Blogger Kelly is helping launch a campaign. I'm just spreading the word; feel free to do the same. Please see below. Thank you!                                                                                                               
        Hi - I am asking for fellow bloggers to visit my site in hopes that we can find a match for a young girl that desperately needs a bone marrow transplant. Would be great if you could visit today too. Thank you.~Kelly                                                                                                                                                                                      http://ivebecomemymother.blogspot.com/2011/05/help-save-child-urgent-request.html 
I've Become My Mother I've Become My Mother facebook ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Second, huge thanks to the amazingly talented DramaMama at Genie Girl Graphics (see the lovely button on my right sidebar) for this GORGEOUS new look. I'm convinced that woman can do anything. She's a writer, mommy, blogger extraordinaire and whiz with blog makeovers! Thank you, DM! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Third, I'm on twitter @Rawknrob and Facebook (Robyn Engel).                                                                                                                                                                               Blogger is being bratty these days but at least we can correspond in other ways.                                                                                                                                                             Happy Friday and weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Great post Robyn! I'll go and check it out. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it! BTW, I moved the design blog to wordpress. If you feel like you can grab the snazzy new button there. You can follow it through the current one you have now. :) Thanks for the shout out.

    ReplyDelete